Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Used Fishing Equipment What Type Of Basic Equipment Do I Need For Fishing In Colorado?

What type of basic equipment do I need for fishing in Colorado? - used fishing equipment

I used to go fishing a little like a child in Utah, but now all that remains is, is my role and Pol. Now I am in Colorado for medical school with my wife and daughter, and had hoped to begin the camping and fishing in our (very few) breaks. Suggestions on how to start working with equipment for fishing? What I need from A to Z?

Thank you.

2 comments:

The Wormist said...

You need a team of fly fishing or a suit of light spinning or, preferably, both for the trout in the mountains, a team of decent Bass Baitcast in Cherry Creek, Horsetooth or deposits in pounds sterling may be a little harder for pike in Horsetooth and the pound sterling.
something for big catfish in Cherry Creek and some other waters.
and requires little heavier spinning you around on the pike, carp and bass too.

then all the equipment line to the new terminal with all the rods for all species that have to do to use.

though perhaps limited to trout in Utah, for the same type of equipment work for trout in Colorado, if their plans only fish that are there for them.

Mickey said...

Bait
Ship
Basic Rod

Post a Comment