Saturday, January 9, 2010

What Is The Best Brand Of Remote Car Starters How Do I Figure Out What Brand My Remote Car Starter Is?

How do I figure out what brand my remote car starter is? - what is the best brand of remote car starters

Have a 2002 Ford Freestar a remote starter installed. It belonged to my parents to work, but the remote was broken and lost. Now I'm trying to understand how to get a replacement remote, but do not know what brand remote start. I know that the blue light flashes when the antenna. Other than that, everyone knows where I can find the brand, etc.? Thanks

3 comments:

conejote... said...

call this city

www.autotechs.com

conejote... said...

call this city

www.autotechs.com

hbrar23 said...

Easiest way is possible for him to a place like Best Buy or Circuit City or take other local shop that installed alarm and remote starter. You see, just say you want a remote control. You can also use a Ford and see if that helps.

PS Try to look in the manual of your mobile phone, under the hood, or under the dashboard to the PDC. It has a light blue guessed in its concern as well, so that only the search in the windows and see whether there are warnings on the labels.

Post a Comment