Friday, February 12, 2010

Ant Receiver Nt-700 Can Any One Help Me With My ANT NT-700 Digital Satellite Receiver ?

Can any one help me with my ANT NT-700 digital satellite receiver ? - ant receiver nt-700

Hello I have an NT ANT-700 digital satellite receiver that uses the internet to fight for the channels i need the software for ever, because every 6 months has expired and can not see the chains, and I have control of the company to go and pay a lot of money over the bay, as this receptor acts as a pirate now;) can someone help me porfa: (

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This would be a beneficiary as illegal pirates would be banned from discussion on the Yahoo! A.

A recipient legitimate pay TV of any kind is allowed, the same as the real TV signal receiving connection to connect.

Post a Comment