Monday, February 1, 2010

Scrapbooking Rub On Monograms Can You Buy Individual Rub-on Scrapbooking Letters?

Can you buy individual rub-on scrapbooking letters? - scrapbooking rub on monograms

I have an idea in a magazine on a single napkin for your wedding reception by the touch with a monogram letter on a smooth stone, and I will try, but I can only seem to rub on letters can be found in the books of whole alphabet and just want to ~ 150 K letter, and I want to buy 15 pounds ... Has anyone seen anywhere that sells it? Thank you!

4 comments:

Edward S said...

Try Michael or Jo Ann Fabrics. They have a variety of craft supplies and scrapbooking. They also sell individual cards to buy without having the whole alphabet. Be blessed.

Pat C said...

Why are rubbed on the need for labeling. Why not a stamp? This site is individual letter stamps. I'm sure if you search on the Internet you can find many different types of letters.
http://www.eurekastamps.com

Erin G said...

Tip: look at the dollar tree ... a section of the marriage (things) about the game. Rub-ons I've seen, but I can not remember if individual letters or entire alphabet.

Blessing for your upcoming wedding.

Crafty Christina said...

try to save the dollar

Post a Comment