Thursday, February 11, 2010

Difference Between Scabbies And Flea What Is The Difference Between The Three Symbols Used To Represent Potential Energy?

What is the difference between the three symbols used to represent potential energy? - difference between scabbies and flea

What is the difference between the three icons used to represent potential energy?
I would like to use the difference between the symbols to know in order to represent potential energy. It is Little E with P, U, W and with a dash. Is there a difference in the application, or should be used in various types of equations. I looked around a bit on the Internet, but could not really make a difference. I will only be used to represent a signal to people lazy joke.

1 comment:

nonoelmo said...

V is also often used in the Schrodinger equation.

I personally use underground, because that's how I learned. I do not know the history of each letter. Have fun with it.


Post a Comment